- This event has passed.
C. Mayumi Hawthorne – Prior to Birth Massage (Prenatal Massage)
October 24 @ 9:00 am - October 25 @ 6:00 pm$250
C. Mayumi Hawthorne – to Birth Massage – Prenatal Massage
We are pleased to announce Prior to Birth A.K.A. Prenatal Massage is at our Marietta campus. This 12 hours hands-on course is packed with information from the gestation period to actual performing soft tissue techniques used in Prenatal Massage today. The Prior to Birth Massage course will help provide you with a deeper understanding of the structural changes that a woman’s body goes through during her pregnancy. You will have a clear insight as to:
- The many different ways of performing a Prior to Birth Massage A.K.A. Prenatal Massage
- The many benefits both emotionally and physically as well as the contraindications
- The different bodily structural changes and possible common discomfort per trimester
- Suggestions on Prior to Birth A.K.A. exercises
- Bring top and bottom twin or full size sheets to cover the massage tables (Massage tables will be provided) and 1 pillow case for face cradle each day
- A lubricant of choice (Cream or Lotion) PLEASE NO AROMATHERAPY OILS
- Two (2) standard size pillows
Carol Mayumi Hawthorne
BS, CMT, NMT, LMT, BCTMB, CEST
NCBTMB PROVIDER #1799
Times: Day 1: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm; Day 2: 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
Online Registration Closed. Call (770) 381-7200 ext. 4000 to Sign Up.
Class capacity: 15
*Refunds are subject to a $10 processing fee.
Location: Gwinnett College – Marietta, 1130 Northchase Parkway se Suite 100, Marietta, GA 30067
Contact: Please call (770) 381-7200 if you have any questions.
Refunds: No refunds within 2 weeks of class. If there is a documented emergency, you may transfer after to a later class by this instructor.
Picture ID required at check-in
If minimum enrollment is not met, the class may be subject to cancellation. Minimum is met